- Mountaineers Int'l Folkdance, Tuesday evenings from 7:30 pm to 9:50 pm at Magnuson Park, "the Brig", Building 406
- Zwiefacher Folkdance at the Swedish Cultural Center. 5th Fridays from 8:00-11:00 $10 with live music. Free lesson before, 7:30 to 8:00.
- Sno-King International Dances. Saturdays 7:30pm, $5 or $3 members. Mondays and Wednesdays, Lessons. Cedar Valley Grange; 20526 - 52nd Ave. W; Lynnwood, WA. Info: 425-454-6529 or 425-889-0541
Near by dances
- Bellingham: Every Thursday (including holidays). Fourth Corner International Folk Dancers at Fairhaven Library, Bellingham. 7-10pm, $3. Info: (360) 592-2413.
- Bellingham: First Saturday except June, July August FIRST SATURDAY ETHNIC APPRECIATION SOCIETY DANCE at Fairhaven Library 8-11pm, $8. Info: (360) 592-2413.
- Walla Walla: 2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 7pm. Sherwood Athletic Center Small Gym Whitman College. Contact: Andrea Winkler (509)526-0934 (email@example.com). People from out of town should call first, as our room depends on what is available on a semester-by-semester basis.