Pacific NW Festivals & Camps
- Northwest New Year's Camp - Bash on Vashon.
- Dancing Fool Contradance Weekend, early Feb.
- English Country Ball, Late Feb.
- Raincoast Ruckus, Late Feb in Vancouver, BC.
- Cascade Promenade March.
- Cascadia English Country Dance Weekend, early May
- Cascade Contras, Second weekend in April near Eugene OR.
- Portland Raindance, Late April or Early May.
- Northwest Folklife Memorial Day Weekend. Volunteer Form
- San Juan Island Ferry Boat Dance, Mid-June. Anacortes to Friday Harbor Ferry. Leaves Anacortes about 5pm. See Bellingham Country Dance Society site for more information. Photos: 2001,2003, 2004.
- Spokane Folklore Societies Lady of the Lake Dance Camps. Lady of the Lake Music and Dance week (June), Family Week (August), and Music and Dance weekend (October).
- Fiddle Tunes. Early July
- Mediterranean Fantasy Festival - mid-Jul; Bellydancing.
- Lark Camp - Music and dance from the world over - late July / early August.
- Orcas Summer Camp. First Weekend in August.
- Northwest Passage, Contra dance and music camp. Labor Day Weekend.
- Hurdy-Gurdy Festival & French Dance Weekend Mid September.
- Chehalis Dance Camp, Late September.
- Lake City Folk Festival - November
- Dare to Be Square - November
- Seattle Folk Festival - December